Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OHIO Bean Field Finds

Hello All: These finds were from two hunts in OHIO. First last November and then Easter week this year. I'm from there, now living in Massachusetts. The field belongs to my Best Friend David and his family.
Novembers hunt turned up these finds 1. 1770-1775 British Imitation Halfpenny, 2. 1842 Canadian Halfpenny, 3. 1863 US Indian Head Cent (Fatty), 4. 1890 US Indian Head Cent, 5. Civil War Token "One Country" Die #216 + 293, 6. Civil War Token "Our Navy" Die #336 + 351, 7. Civil War Store Token "Geo. Gage Buffalo NY" Die#1037, 8. Unknown (looks like some sort of war ribbon/badge), 9. Pony Stockings for Boys and Girls Button, a couple other flat buttons, brass key, padlock key cover, and other small finds.
Easter Finds were 1. 1794 Spanish Reales holed (My First), 2. 6 US Large Cent 1838 1840 1847 1854(holed) ND ND(another first), 3. 1857 Flying Eagle Cent (my first), 4. 4 US Indian Head Cent 1863 1864 1865 ND, 5. 1944 US Wheat Back Cent, 6. 4 Civil War Tokens "Army Navy" Die #322A + 224, "Our Navy" Die # 337 + 41, "Dix" Die # 408 + UNK, "Geo Gage" Die # 1037, 7. Ox Knob (my first), 8. Shoe Heel plate, 9. Assortment of Buttons couple nicely gilded and other finds including a glass perfume stopper(surface find).
Heading back to Ohio next week for more hunting before planting season, wish me Luck. lol lol lol
I LOVE MY CTX 3030 HH JACK

Dang good finds you made! Congrats! Love to see that old silver!

Wow that's some great digging. Good for you.

What a great group of finds! Good Job Jack!