Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK I did it ! New Spectra shipped today

wild horse joe

I might be 60 years old but I feel as excited as a 12 year old waiting for that new Red Rider BB gun. My new "Vision" is on it's way. I sure wish they could have kept the Vision name but I understand the reason for the Chang. I live in Santa Cruz Ca. area and plan on testing this machine on the beaches. I also love to nugget hunt and will try it in the mountains as soon as the snow melts. I will report back in with my opinions about this machine as time goes on. Oh yea. my hat is off to White's for there customer relations. I bent Jimmy's year a few times on the phone and he gave me his time and and few treasure hunting stories to boot with all the enthusiasm one would hope for. :clap:

Happy Trails Joe

Joe - Congrats and I'm not too far behind you on taking the plunge. We look foward to hearing of your experiences and finds with your new machine.

Congrats on pulling the trigger on the Red Rider:poke:. I don't know what 60 has to do with anything. I'm almost 60 so I have to play a little football with son and friends from late teens to early 20s. A little - sometimes I think they wonder what is wrong with me and consider me old so maybe they take it a little easier on me and I won't take no for an answer. That gives me the advantage to tackle or be tackled. I guess they don't want to break me - so then there are times I recover from aches and pains, so I'll swing a detector near where they play ball at times. Then once in awhile one of them will take a shot at detecting. They are better at playing ball. But at least they know know what it's like being shot at with a Red Rider from an older errrrr more experienced fella.:ninja:

Hey Joe, my local dealer called me yesterday to say he had two new Visions, and if I was interested. Well, I went right over and picked one up. I mention it because they were just shipped to this dealer and they are still "Visions". Guess Whites is going to use up their stock of Vision decals before they make the switch to the new name. So, you may still be getting a "Vision". Ray

Joe congratulations on your machine selection ..... I assure you that that excitement level will stay with you even after you get it. I get up everyday excited to get out and use mine (the rain has been my biggest problem :thumbdown: )