Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK motorheads, another 1/4 pony added

Southwind

Added another quick pony to my stable. A 2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Snake. Can
t wait for the spring races. It has the 5.4 all aluminum engine, upgraded supercharger to a Whipple 2.9L with a 3" upper pulley, Diablo tuner and tune, Upgraded intake & Ford Performance throttle body, 3.77 rear gears, FR3 suspension and 315/35R20 street drag NT05's on the rear. Should be a 10s car.

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

Dyno-2012-2.jpg

I haven't seen all of the exhaust yet but I can see the back packs say FLOWMASTER

I am impressed !!