Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok someone please point me in the right direction to returning F75LTD for the upgrade.

I see now that the upgrade for the F75 will end on March first so I better get mine sent in for the upgrade. I was going to wait a bit more as it's still deep into winter here.
Now my hand is being forced so can someone please tell me what steps I need to do to get this upgrade done?
Do I need to call FT. for a return number if so what is the phone number please? Or do I just box it up and send it in and if so do I send it in with both the 5" and 11" coils too?
Do I include a Credit Card no for the charge and will they then bill me the $152 for the upgrade? Or do you do a money order included with the detector?

Thanks, Tom

Go to:
http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/index.html

On the page that comes up there is a tab at the top that says Warranty/upgrade info. Click that tab and you should see the options available.

I just went through the process and am waiting for the e-mail with the shipping label to print out.

MAKE SURE YOU GET A RGA NUMBER AND PUT IT ON THE BOX - or print the label they send.

I understand there have been a slew of unannounced detectors showing up at First Texas and that just bogs everything down.

Note that I had a problem getting the label. My home internet service provider stripped it even when I removed the pop-up blocker. I had to have First Texas resend it to my work e-address.

TVR is correct follow the instruction , you won;t get Fed-EX shipping label till your purchase clears, and don't forget to send in your sales reciept,and if your warranty is running out you might want to renew, mine expires in 7 months so I chose to get the 3 more years which is well worth it .And the new warranty starts when the old one runs out.

I bought it used on here over a year ago so no warranty.
Yes I printed out the return from FT no problem.
Had a bit of trouble with the Fedx pickup online form so called them and I will just bring it there, it's not too far away.
Yes I will send in with both coils too.

Thanks everyone,
Tom