Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK,what has been your favorite,pet, detector

To me thats asking do you have a favorite child lol! Honestely I dug some insane coins hunting constantly with my Minelab Sovereign XS DTI meter Sunray probe. But past few years the go to machine has been my Fisher Coinstrike and switching coils out. I mainly hunt for old coins and this detector performes excellent in mineral infested ground. Happy going over same area with Explorer xs not missing anything.

Found a ton of coins with my whites 6000di pro. (Not sure my elbow has ever recovered) the etrac perhaps the best machine I've had but I think the f19 is my favorite...it's just fun to hunt with.

I think for my at my age?? It would be my Tesoro Compadre. I have found more gold and silver with that little bugger than anything. My second would be my very old, First modle Whites Surfmaster II. I dont even know how many times it has paid for its self. I have had many other detectors in the past too. Now for the past year I been using the new Tesoro Mojave. It is like my Compadre on drugs.That is my line up... KEN

The Nautilus 2b.

Lots of remarkable memories over the years with a number of different detectors.

A favorite is my original Whites Eagle with the 6" eliminator coil by Jimmy Sierra. Great combination.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,1158415

Rich (Utah)