Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Buckle

surfman

Found today out in a field. I'm told it's Philadelphia Home Guard?

Yes it is. Wow what a rare sword buckle find. Thanks for posting. A real gem ! :surprised:

You say rare. How rare do you think it is?

Well here is one for $875!!! You just need to go find the other half!
http://www.beltplates.com/1phg.html

Cool buckle buddy.

timwied said:
Well here is one for $875!!! You just need to go find the other half!
http://www.beltplates.com/1phg.html
Wow! Probably the rarest thing I've found. I should be able to get back out there on Sunday. I'm going to grid that area as best I can and hit it hard. Best part is it's right down the road from me.

man that is a beautiful piece of history! man thats mind blowing congrats

Outstanding find!

Like others said = I'd be out there diggin everything in sight trying to find the other 1/2!

Congrats

Well, I wasn't able to locate the other half. Was fun trying though. I was wondering if any of you Civil War collectors would be interested in having it in your collection? I realize how rare it is and if I keep it it's just going to sit in a box. If anybody's interested shoot me a pm. Thanks and happy hunting.