Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OLD BULLET IDENTIFICATION CHART

Nancy-IL

I came across this and wanted to share it with you guys.

[attachment 319901 Bullets.jpg]

Nancy, hi is the PATH club still operating? I am new to the hobby...my husband bought me a Garrett 2500 for my birthday but I Am really in the dark about how to operate it correctly..
Dug plenty of holes with very little results.
Thanks For any help
Lynn

Yes, the PATH Club is still running. They meet at the Peoria Library - North Branch on the last Wednesday of the month. Stop on by and someone can help you with your machine. Where are you from?

I live in Wyoming Illinois... The north branch would not be too far. What time should I be there? I will try to make it to your next meeting. See you then. I will try to improve before then.
Lynn

Sorry I just thought of another question I have. Do I need to buy a metal pointer to use? I have seen many people using them in the videos I have been watching.
Thanks

Lynn, We have a Father and son that lives in Wyoming also that use to be members and will probably come to the next meeting. We hope they do anyway!

As for the pinpointer? I didn't have one when I first started. Just finding the target is the key and I hunted a LOT of playgrounds before I was comfortable digging a plug. The playground is an easy rescue and really helped with me being able to pinpoint the target with my machine.

HH,
Nancy

Meeting starts at 6:30 and most get there early to chit-chat.

Hello Nancy..
Wish I could be there..Glad to see the club is still going..bill ocker

Wow, now there is a man of few words......... :rofl: 9 posts in 5 years. So glad to hear from you Bill, Nancy and I just talked about you a few days ago wondering if you were still around, your health and old times. :)

Send us an update via PM or Email if you would Bill, we would love to get caught up or meet somewhere.

Larry

Hi Bill, Hope all is well with you and yours. We've not been able to make any meeting this year. Hence haven't paid our dues. Larry has been working every time a meeting is scheduled. Schedules clash like crazy. Heck, with this heat, we've only been able to detect twice this year and that was only for a short time. How about you? You take care and send us an email, maybe we could get together sometime. HH, Nancy