Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Farmhouse Hunt

coindgr

Spent 5Hrs Today Hunting An Old Farmhouse Up The Road,No Old Coins:thumbdown:Dug Lots Of Trash And Mason Jar Lids,I Had To Be Shure! InTThe Front Yard Got A Good Deep 39 I Thought Ahh A Merc Or A barber I Was Suprised With A Nice Vintage Silver Heart,Very Ornate,Well Wasnt A Complete Blowout:clapping: HH Phil (I Took Some Nice Pics Cant Get Them To Upload) UGG

Way to hang in there and keep at it! Your reward sounds good. Hope you can get the pix up soon.
Thanks for posting,
Bunker

Those farmhouses can be some good hunting.Go slow and be persistant.Usually there is some silver hiding there somewhere.Try the trail between the house and the barn,or the milkhouse.Maybe an old out house?Good luck..

Make sure you try around mailbox on those old farms I hunted old farm once only found 4 coins in 5 hours of hunting seen large mailbox in farm lane that looked old found over 2 dollars in silver around it in about 15 minutes one was 1921 D merc made a good day out of a lean hunt day.

Thank you all for the tips,I searched super slow and listened hard even in the iron infested areas in all metal,you can hear evrything,I can't belive no coins,its funny checked under the clothes line and found mason lids,go figure?