Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old lock

Beanflippinclint

1910 house lots of iron lots....the yard had lots of old car’s in it in the 30-40’s , anyways got this lock looks old.trying the deus 2 out had the deus and have the orx for gold.tryed to coin shoot it even with the 2 it’s hard .only dug iffy signals things I thought where deep only got nails and iron ...I’ll learn it it’s just 35 degrees and by next week I think the ground will be too hard to dig.time for Yuma,San Diego trip lol ...it won’t be until may until the ground is ready....
6D0B6A38-2186-4422-ACF3-F02F1B475401.jpeg
2983F870-CB82-486F-95AC-DE07255C1529.jpeg

Agree with HuntinDog, really nice trunk lock.
Ron in WV,

I would third the trunk lock vote. Would be fun to find the key for it or better yet the gold coins in the trunk…..
Need help looking??? Leave GPS coords….

That is a neat lock and a very neat RR tag. Is that a Grabow pipe on the table? Nice to see another pipe man.