Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old military barracks still hiding some stuff…

Ronstar

Jkline and I went back and hit those old WW2 military housing, now apartments, yesterday just to kill some time. There was still one courtyard that I’ve not gridded so figured now was a good time. We’ve both wandered the edges and kinda through the middle as we walked from place to place but I dont either of us has seriously spent time in there.
Jeff managed a war nickel and a wheat at another corner of the complex. I initially found Memorials, zincolns and a couple dimes in the courtyard. I started into one corner of the lawn when I pulled a 49 wheatie so figured I better slow a bit and check each signal a bit closer. In an area maybe 12’x8’ I pulled another three wheats, ‘36-42-46-and the 49. No silver or gold but as Jeff lamented, the place has been cherry picked. Still, four wheats is still a good day in a place hit numerous tomes by a lot a detectors…..

We have pulled silver in the past from the area, just not in that courtyard…..