Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Railroad Stop

E-TREC-Virginia

Well, I got a chance to go back to the old railroad stop near my home for a couple hours today and found lots of clad, 3 wheats (1929, 1944, 1946) and 2 mercs (1929, 1934). Clad totals were 27 pennies, 5 dimes, and 2 quarters. Not a lot of older coins, but I was very excited to found the mercs as I've been in a silver slump for a while now. The railroad stop was in use until the 1930's. It's now part of the bike trail that runs from Washington DC. Spent more time talking to all the bikers who wanted to know what I found then I did detecting. That was fine with me, as some of them were really nice looking young ladies in those really tight bike outfits.:devil::drool:

Nice finds Steve. I'm just a little disappointed in the pictures....I'm mean no "pretty bike lady pictures". Congratulations on getting out of your silver slump!

NebTrac

E-TREC-Virginia said:
Spent more time talking to all the bikers who wanted to know what I found then I did detecting. That was fine with me, as some of them were really nice looking young ladies in those really tight bike outfits.:devil::drool:

Pics or it didnt happen......:clapping:

burlbark said:
E-TREC-Virginia said:
Spent more time talking to all the bikers who wanted to know what I found then I did detecting. That was fine with me, as some of them were really nice looking young ladies in those really tight bike outfits.:devil::drool:

Pics or it didn't happen......:clapping:

The next time, I'll take my camera and post some pics. Just need to keep an eye out for the husbands. Do not want to piss off some guy that's 6' something and 250 pounds. Before I know it, I'll have an E-Trac upside my head.:starwars::surrender:

LOL! That is great. I sometimes get caught in the convo thing too!

Nice score!

Those old railroad stops have been pounded by the BFO generation. Tough places--so you did well.