Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oldest Buff plus a Tax token.

Old coin hunter

Detected a small yard for an hour and a half that i thought would have a lot of coins, but that was not the case. Only found 1 clad dime, 1 copper, 2 zincs, 1 Buff and a 1935 Tax token. The Buff, the oldest i've found, and the Token more than made up for the small number of coins. HH Jim

Attachments

• 8-6-2021 Buff1.jpg
    8-6-2021 Buff1.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 8-6-2021 Buff 2.jpg
    8-6-2021 Buff 2.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 8-6-2021 Tax Token 1.jpg
    8-6-2021 Tax Token 1.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 8-6-2021 Tax Token 2.jpg
    8-6-2021 Tax Token 2.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 101
Hahahaha!!! Somebody besides Jeff and I finding Washington State Tax tokens!!! Too funny, what state? Really nice Buff and it is getting back in time.

Those things have wings or they roll for ever!!!!

OCH,

Buff's are always a nice find in my book, one of my favorites. And one with a pretty sharp date from the teens is even better. Did I mention I really dislike sales tax tokens! A small, difficult target that often makes me think I may have found some much better. At least they are a good indicator something older could be in the area.

Thanks for the post

Rich

Tax tokens... (spit).

Cool for your first. Major letdowns in the PNW, when you think you have a silver dime/quarter in the hole.

Detected a small yard for an hour and a half that i thought would have a lot of coins, but that was not the case. Only found 1 clad dime, 1 copper, 2 zincs, 1 Buff and a 1935 Tax token. The Buff, the oldest i've found, and the Token more than made up for the small number of coins. HH Jim
I have found 1914-s 1915 & 1916 buffalo nickels.