Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Omg I found one in stock!

pghmole

Got lucky and found an 800 at a small shop way up north! It will be on the way tomorow! And still have one on preorder from another fine company that I'm still going to purchase,keep your eyes on the classifieds! I'm keeping the one that is shipping tomorow for myself, I'm 4 on the list for the 2nd unit so hopefully won't be long!

Same thing here. I called a small shop on Friday, had a 600 in stock, I should have it tomorrow ! I never did get on anyones waiting list !

idahojohn said:
Same thing here. I called a small shop on Friday, had a 600 in stock, I should have it tomorrow ! I never did get on anyones waiting list !
awesome!glad to hear a few more are floating around!I got the last one this guy had,I was shocked

Wish I thought of that I thought I was being smart ordering from kellyco Im not expecting mine any time soon

idahojohn said:
I didn't think there was any chance of it happening, but I guess you never know till you try !
i hear ya! I just googled it and couldn't believe it was listed as one in stock and thought it was a mistake..so I called and was seriously amazed it was in stock with all the demand out there for it.when i called to confirm by payment went through i was told i just beat the next guy to it by literally 3 minutes... now thats cutting it close!

Jesseray said:
Wish I thought of that I thought I was being smart ordering from kellyco Im not expecting mine any time soon
i heard they are kellyco has 200 plus on preorders,that's about the highest I have heard,the lowest I have heard was ZERO as of 6 pm tonight from where I got mine (no joke) i wish they were a sponsor of this site so i could say the shop name,very nice guys for sure..

pghmole said:
Got lucky and found an 800 at a small shop way up north! It will be on the way tomorow! And still have one on preorder from another fine company that I'm still going to purchase,keep your eyes on the classifieds! I'm keeping the one that is shipping tomorow for myself, I'm 4 on the list for the 2nd unit so hopefully won't be long!
Did you have to blow the dust off it?:)

Hello said:
Did you have to blow the dust off it?:)
hopefully it isn't frozen!,or santa didn't mess with it because it came from close to the north pole and will be here Friday lol