Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

? on the golden umax

foxhunter

Hi ....Does the golden umax notching feature have accept and reject...If I wanted to find just quarters could I notch everything above and below quarters??thanks

no you can't

This may seem like a stupid question but i will ask it,you have a metal detector but the only thing you are looking for is quarters but why,you may have a lovely large gold ring in the ground and you possibly want to reject it,why would you be doing that.

The golden sabar 2 had that feature it worked great for finding nickels or rings of certain size like wedding bands but I do not know why you would want to find just quarters .

Mega B said:
This may seem like a stupid question but i will ask it,you have a metal detector but the only thing you are looking for is quarters but why,you may have a lovely large gold ring in the ground and you possibly want to reject it,why would you be doing that.
No such thing as a stupid question..I hunt rings,relics coins etc...I have a side project as to how many quarters I can find this year..looking for a machine I can keep in my truck and on the way home from work certain days I would like to snag some quarters..That's all...

pulltaber said:
The golden sabar 2 had that feature it worked great for finding nickels or rings of certain size like wedding bands but I do not know why you would want to find just quarters .
yes... this has crossed my mind..had one years ago..did not use the notching on it thoe...may have to look into that one...You dont know of any other tesoro that has had that feature do you??

To find only quarters .....forget the notch and just max out the disc. Any tesoro detector could be good for this.