Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Once in a while lightning does strike twice.. one hunt, 2 GW buttons

i found a lot of cool stuff thru the years and always thought ,maybe just maybe I will find a George Washington button some day but doesn’t look like it’s ever gonna happen...congrats on a pair of major finds....I can’t complain though as I found an 1877 Indian head,1793 flowing hair large cent and my 1stbust dime and 3cent piece all on one hunt... kinda makes the hair on the back of your head tingle when those jaw droppers come up...congrats on the finds of a lifetime..

When you have those kind of days you just need to remember to buy lottery tickets and hit the boats LOL
HH Jeff

Awesome GKMan congrats. I only wish to live long enough to find my one. Seems so unlikely but I have many finds that seemed unlikely. Friday saw a video some dude found 4 in one day I believe in VT. And he was About as excited as a Biden supporter ( lol)
Heard they were given in sets of 4 which would explain how sometimes multiples are found.

Awesome GKMan congrats. I only wish to live long enough to find my one. Seems so unlikely but I have many finds that seemed unlikely. Friday saw a video some dude found 4 in one day I believe in VT. And he was About as excited as a Biden supporter ( lol)
Heard they were given in sets of 4 which would explain how sometimes multiples are found.
Thanks Relicmeister
seems like the times you least expect it is when something great pops out of the ground.. wow yeah 4 in 1 day is awesome! We are hoping for more when we go back today.
HH