Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ONE COIN CACHE FOUND!!!!!

ctxelent

FOUND THIS LITTLE BRASS PILL TYPE BOX ABOUT 8 INCHES DOWN, I HAVE A 1785 FARM I KNOCKED ON THE DOOR OF IN MASSACHUSETTS ,BEEN HITTING THE PLACE ON AND OFF FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS BEEN THERE 4 TIMES ,THE PLACE HAS PRODUCED SOME OTHER SILVER AND 1802 HALF PENNY,BUT JUST THOUGHT ID SHOW THIS COOL DIG,IT CAME UP LIKE A DIME AND WHEN IT POPPED OUT THE HOLE THE PICTURE ON THE LID CAME OFF I THOUGHT IT WAS THE LID BECAUSE IT WAS BRASS TOO, THEN I REALIZED THE BOX WAS STILL SHUT .I SHOOK IT AND I KNEW RIGHT AWAY THERE WAS SOME KIND OF COIN IN IT .I POPPED IT OPEN AND IT WAS A 1926 MERC MY BROTHER ME AND MY WIFE ALL CHEERED IN EXCITEMENT.NOT A HUGE FIND BUT WE HAD A GREAT TIME , IL TAKE A COIN INSIDE SOMETHING ANYTIME OVER JUST IN THE GROUND.....HH EVERYONE!!!

Neat

NICE:thumbup:

A Friend also found some Coins in a container such as your last year

He ended up with several Silver Coins but One Coin Cache is just GREAT

How many of us have found containers with No Coins..me

Mad money
money to get home if a date goes badly

rick

We have global warming too here in the uk minus 15 global warming lol. Enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey. Thats "global warming" need some warm weather my fingers were frozen
to the bone with the biting freezing wind the other day. Happy hunting..:thumbup:

Great story. I will remember to always open up those tins and compacts.