Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One for the books

"Dr.Tones"

Ok folks, here it is. A friggin rediculous hunt. I'm still in shock! I can't go into details just yet because there's still more! Dirt Digler and I hunted until midnight and then turned it in. This is one of those hunts that we'll never forget. All of this came out of a spot about 5x10 and FILLED with iron. The 6" finally got a chance to really shine on this one. This is only my take, Dirt might post some of his at a later time. Even got a key date 1885 V. It was like we opened up a time capsule. The newest coin we dug was a 1919 wheat. I look forward to posting this video once we get done hunting. The coin in the concrete is an 1882 Indian that must have been lying on top of the ground when the concrete got poured. It took me forever to find it because I kept kicking the concrete outta the way :) I'm still looking for info on the skeleton key. It's a R.R. Key and it has the inscription P.F. (I assume means pacific freight) and a weird little T with an underline and then what appears to be a Wa (I assume means Washington) any ideas?

HOLY CRAP. That is an insanely awesome hunt. I am happy for you, and I can imagine how exciting that was, and I'm a tad jealous lol!

Dr. I think your key is a Caboose key. It opens the door to the Caboose that the crew rode in at the back of the train.

Damn you guys have some of the coolest finds ever...stop , go find another hobby please, save some for the rest of us lol

Great finds!! Keep up the great work!

LOL at first glance I thought that token said "Kinky" assuming it was a adult entertainment token :p

We will be waiting for more!

Wow, thanks for the response guys! And thanks for the info on the key! I'll keep you guys posted on the rest of the site finds!