Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One Happy young man

bcollins

My youngest son came to me the other day and told me that one of his friends had lost his gold crucifix at school about a week ago. His mom said that they had went down several times to try and find the cross with no luck. Yesterday I finally had some free time and went down to the school to try my luck at finding the crucifix. My son told me that they thought he had lost the crucifix by a big fir tree at the school, I set up my Etrac and went over by the tree to start my search. Within five minutes I got a good signal, so I moved away some of the dirt around the tree and the signal moved with the dirt I searched the pile of dirt and found a his crucifix. I had my son return the crucifix to his friend a little later that day. The expression in his eye's was priceless when my son gave the crucifix back to him. His friend told my son and myself that we rocked for finding his crucifix.

You sure did and I believe in doing good deeds has it's paybacks.............:biggrin:

Way to go bc:thumbup:. I used part of Larry's post as the subject because doing a good deed did pay me back. A couple of years ago I found and returned a platinum class ring and today I received a reward for returning it. I ran into the uncle of the girl who lost the ring and he gave me permission to hunt two places he owns that were previously off limits. Both places have manufacturing plants that date to the early 1950's for one and the mid 1930's for the other, but the land around the older plant had houses on it from the late 1800's until the plant was built.