Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One more gold ring

bwstephen

It’s late in the season but I found a nice 14K wedding band at the waters edge. This has been a slow year at the beach but I have found some great finds. There has been a lot of people on the beach but not nearly the lost jewelry finds. I still like to hunt as you never know your next find. I bought a new titanium sand scoop with a carbon fiber handle today, guess I better find a few more rings! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    461.5 KB · Views: 72
I got in trouble once on here for posting a link for a product, never again….sorry.

for me to , last year 6 gold rings, this year 0 zero, Hard times people are now welling the rings they have to eat and pay the bills , I found a ring today it was plated Ohhh how the Gold has lost its shine, I remember my dad asked my mom, what kind of ring she wanted, she said I would rather have a wash machine, and thats what she got

for me to , last year 6 gold rings, this year 0 zero, Hard times people are now welling the rings they have to eat and pay the bills , I found a ring today it was plated Ohhh how the Gold has lost its shine, I remember my dad asked my mom, what kind of ring she wanted, she said I would rather have a wash machine, and thats what she got
Tungsten and titanium have hurt the silver and gold finds. They pay a bunch for good ones but almost worthless on resale. They are a hardened metal and cannot be resized.

Tungsten and titanium have hurt the silver and gold finds. They pay a bunch for good ones but almost worthless on resale. They are a hardened metal and cannot be resized.
About the resizing of tungsten rings, I was told by a jeweler that a certain brand will exchange a ring of their brand for a larger one if needed for $35 at the time ( about 5 years ago)… of course along with the $35, you would also need to turn your ring in.

Next step with be tattoo rings and when I start digging up boney old fingers it will be time to quit!

What a lucky find, especially this late in the season! Your enthusiasm for beach hunting is contagious, and that titanium sand scoop sounds like a game-changer. The thrill of never knowing what's next is half the fun, right? Hoping those lost treasures keep popping up for you! BTW, speaking of finds, have you ever stumbled upon those mood ring colors in your beach hunts? It's fascinating how they reflect emotions.