Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One trip around a basketball court.....

Roland58

This is one trip around a basketball court at a park close to my house. I am beginning to get the hang of this CTX3030....quite a different animal from my F75!! One thing for sure, it is the supreme Schlitz on nickels.....I picked up two of them amongst a herd of pull tabs close to a garbage can! I only got fooled twice (digging a pull tab for a nickel signal). The key showed a solid quarter signal, strong at 12". It was, in fact, about 12" deep.....just not a quarter!

I was pleased to see how good the Hot Wheels car looked after cleaning it up.....it was about 4" deep and was putting off a strong 12/48. Nothing spectacular, but, fun anyway!!

Not bad, yes the matchbox cars read high

Roland I Like the CTX on Nickels yes I can tell a Nickels from pull tabs almost every time, The first thing about the CTX I Liked, Do you run in 50 Co most of the time with a Disc pattern???? Mickfin

No, in fact, I've been running Coin, mostly open screen, will go back to P1 to narrow down signals sometimes. Also, depending on the amount of trash, I will use the Silver program the same way. Then I have a Mode I made using Combined with low to high frequencies for iron up to silver. I would have to go back and look at where I set my limits, but, they are very similar to the program that everyone talks about on here that was made up by GoneHunting. I was amazed to find that my program was very close to his (I saw his after I had made mine). I was just playing with the xChange2 program one night and made what I named my 4ToneSilver program. Once again, I find myself in the open screen (P2) a lot. I set the frequencies to those that I hear well, I have terrific tinitus (thank you Uncle Sam) and have a rough time with high frequencies.

Keep in mind that the CTX is very new to me....I am still learning this baby and how it talks!