Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One Upsmanship

jimmy

I can't win lol, I just posted the other day about getting my new Etrac, I called my son to tell him (he's my hunting partner) and darn if he didn't order a CTX 3030 from bart @ Big Boys's hobbies ! what am I gonna do now! I haven't learned much so far with the Etrac, I am still reading andy sabisch's bok and playing with the Etrac emulator. I guess we will have to see which one of us learns the quickest lol, Thanks's for all the good advice on my switch from the mxt,you guys are great. Jimmy (USNavy 1965-71)

Stick with the E-Trac and keep up with him. The funnest part is the learning and the hunt....the finds are icing. Have fun!

NebTrac

As Troy said, stick with it and you will do just fine. The E-Trac is a fantastic machine. Andys book and the emulator are both great but I can't stress enough how they only do so much. There is no substitute to actually going out and hearing the actual responses of actual targets in your ground.

It doesn't matter what anyone has, the guy who knows his detector best is almost always the one that goes home with the best finds. I know guys with "cheap" detectors that will out-hunt most people with top-of-the-line machines simply because they know their machines inside out.

Put in the time and the E-Trac will deliver, that I promise you....oh, and most importantly, have fun! -Marc