Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Only dug a few small foil signals....

nolanation

But one happened to be a gold ring! I believe it rang in at 12:05. Starcraft 10k. Any idea what the stone could be?

Very nice!

How deep was it? Totlot? Volleyball court? The beach maybe?

Sorry about that, I'm just trying to figure out some more areas to dig low tones. Not many swimming holes around here.

I bet that stone wasn't cheap what ever it is!

Thanks for showing what can be found.

I'm thinking it's a Pink Amethyst,or Sapphire "Marquise" cut stone. That's a really nice one too.

Thanks guys! Coondog, it was only a couple inches at an older middle school multi-purpose field. I have found several gold rings at school fields.

That makes sense. Not a ton of can slaw there but probably allot of foil from gum wrappers.

Thanks Nolan.

Sweet!
Amethyst or sapphire maybe?

Let us know when you find out.

Thanks for sharing!