Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ONX hunt

Bigbuck83

I like to hunt for coins arrowheads and game. I pay around $35 a year for this app to have access to a property owners info and property lines if I run across something I like. This app also a few other nice features. Just thought I’d share with everyonei.

I use it also. I’m have found that sometimes it takes up to two years to update some property ownners though. And for hunting the property lines can be off quite a bit in some properties. But over all it’s the best app I have used. It has helped me metal detecting a lot.

There is a website I use also. It doesn’t sound like a website that would help but it is a great sight to find owners and house age. It is Melissa.com. You can find out who owns property and how old the house is. I like to know how old a house is. Sometimes that determines if I detect it or not. I only detect houses early 60’s or older.

I use it also. I’m have found that sometimes it takes up to two years to update some property ownners though. And for hunting the property lines can be off quite a bit in some properties. But over all it’s the best app I have used. It has helped me metal detecting a lot.
I will check that one out. Thanks for the info.