Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Open Park?

Steve1825

Please check your local park district web site for availability of open parks. The parks and trails I am hunting are open. Playground equipment and ball diamonds are not open. Social distancing is still in effect. Keep safe.

I've been in self quarantine since March 14. Honestly I've not minded being at home one bit. I've had my freezer full and the shelves are stocked of canned goods. The only real grocery item we've needed was the cream for our coffee so we can function. 😲 Thank goodness for the nice weather too. These two are thankful too!

Attachments

• Major and Maggie.jpg
    Major and Maggie.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 362
I've been in self quarantine since March 14. Honestly I've not minded being at home one bit. I've had my freezer full and the shelves are stocked of canned goods. The only real grocery item we've needed was the cream for our coffee so we can function. 😲 Thank goodness for the nice weather too. These two are thankful too!
Beautiful lookin kids!!

Thank you Del & Patsy! Funny you say that. This is one of the things Larry received for his birthday. :)
Hope you're doing well also.

Attachments

• Larry's Bday 68.png
    Larry's Bday 68.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 333
Please check your local park district web site for availability of open parks. The parks and trails I am hunting are open. Playground equipment and ball diamonds are not open. Social distancing is still in effect. Keep safe.
what parks are open?

Welcome to the forum Mark. This is an old post and the only way to make sure is to give the park district a call.