Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

orange label battery

Just look at my battery it has the number 1141 so I think that is Jan. 14-2011 :twodetecting::whites::beers:

My battery has o227.... so jul 2 2002 ? dont make sense v3's not out until 2009 no?...... any way if I charge my battery to the fullest should the charge hold or start to die off if not being used

Maybe the first letter is the year and the last three are the day. Like the 227th day of 2010...Dont know.

seeing we are on the question of batteries, I have one. When charging the orange label batteries the charger gets warm but the battery stays cool, is that normal or is the batterie not getting a full charge?

Got my detector in July and it was made in Mar of 2011 on the battery 1141 so maybe it is Jan 4-2011 or may be it the 41 day of 2011. :twodetecting::cheers:

When I charge my battery the charger gets warm and when the red light goes out the battery is warm.:twodetecting::thumbup:

Sounds like a call to White's service will clear that up.

I have 2 from 09 and they end with a 9.I have one from 2010 and it ends in 0 so I would have to say The last Number is the Year. Yazoo

That makes sense and I would guess the first three digits are the day of the year.

dktucson said:
seeing we are on the question of batteries, I have one. When charging the orange label batteries the charger gets warm but the battery stays cool, is that normal or is the batterie not getting a full charge?

Yes, this is normal. . . Mine does the same thing.

TC-NM