Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Order Simplex?

As for me,I wouldn't order one until I see a real video of the finished product.air test,in dirt test settings,and review from a hunter.It may be a good detector.than again it may just be a limited performance detector.but ill get one if I decide by the video,that its exceptional det. for the price.

Wondering about the Iron Audio .. I think it called

0-15 Like the Racer 2 and Relic
0-45 Like the Racer and CoRe ,,,unches the Zinc and Copper penny and Dime to close of VDI numbers

but zero supplies

Why buy a Simplex when I have a Kruzer. Of course I should have asked myself "Why buy the Kruzer when I have the Racer 2?"

could be vapourware again ..all ads in the mags but no stock anywhere .what a shower

targets said:
could be vapourware again ..all ads in the mags but no stock anywhere .what a shower

Nokta/Makro always delivers, even if it has to be a few weeks late. Found its worth the wait.

"unches the Zinc and Copper penny and Dime to close of VDI numbers"
What detector differentiates between a modern copper penny and a clad dime? I can't recall any. If a detector separates a copper penny/dime from a zinc penny by one digit, that works for me. Most all detectors lump Indian Heads with Zincs.

KindManTall said:
The ferrous range is 00-15 ...ID SCALE (IRON 0 - 15) ..Like the Racer 2, Relic, Kruzer's and Anfibio's
The Ferrous Range on the Makro Racer 2 is 0 - 10, and the Ferrous Range on the Nokta Relic is 0 - 20.

The Nokta / Makro Kruzer and Anfibio Multi and 14 is 0 - 15 [size=small](when 'Normalized)[/size] and the Anfibio 19 is 0 - 40.

Monte

I ordered the Nokta Makro Simplex Metal Detector August 23 and I am hoping to get it around the middle of October. That is if the dealer gets enough to fill the orders that have been placed. This detector will put the hurts on a lot of metal Detector Manufactures. For the price they will out sell the Minelab 600/800, and I have the Minelab 600, its a great machine also.