Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordering E Trac has caused a strange urge...

diggernash

I am repetitively checking the UPS tracking site...no idea how many times I have looked at it. Is this normal?

Jarrett

Yes, but can you remember your tracking number yet? If not then you are not checking often enough. I bought mine on Sep. 11-th and still remember tracking :)

It's almost 12:00 ... was that sound I heard the porch door ?? :lol:

WOW it was just a couple weeks ago i was in the same boat..... however me being here in florida i got the free shipping deal,, and had no time to memorize my tracking number cuz it was at my door the next afternoon !! :bouncy:

its a machine definately worth loosing sleep over.........

mikeB

HAPPY HUNTING!!!

LOL :) :) :) I was stuck between two feelings.....one was puking at the thought of having plunked out so much money on a metal detector which is supposed to be a "hobby" and the other was not being able to wait for it to arrive so that I could get out there and start hunting with it :) I had always told myself I would never spend over $1000 for a metal detector as this was just a "HOBBY".....guess that idea is right out the window :) :) :) :) I think it's more like an obsession :) :) :) :)

By tomorrow morning hopefully UPS will have updated it's info and you will see your detector on it's way to your house!!!!

HH

Beachcomber

Mine will be here wednesday, Hope I don't get yours buy mistake! Rememder Beachcomber what was $1000 not o long ago is over $1500 now anyway. HH

Jim

The second affliction will be staying up too late reading the manual and walking into work the next morning like an all nighter at the bar. Jim

I have progressed to having all my usual test specimens layed out and ready for air testing. I downloaded the manual and have already lost much sleep to it... If I actually find anything my first time out with the new machine, I may be lost to society for quite some time. :wacko:

Whazzat???--That sound like a truck???--Might be the UPS truck!!!--Been there done that!--Gotta check that delivery date on the receipt several times to.--They never made a mistake on it before but they just MIGHT have this time. :biggrin: I had the Fedex driver show up at the house delivering a very important package (Tectin) the other day driveing a U Haul truck.--That was a shocker--sure glad nothin happened to my important package!! :lmfao:

it funny,,, you dont really realize how many trucks come past the house till your waiting for one to stop out front.......................:look:

You think waiting for it to arrive is causing you strange urges??? Wait until you get it.:rofl: You will have even stranger urges then. Like get up in the dark to go detecting. Hurricane is ok to hunt, isn't it??? 7 days a week is cool too, right??? Are you in for an addiction!!! Good luck and HH.

I was un-packing the truck last night and just had to try out one more setting....found a memorial penny just in front of the porch. Good thing I don't drink like I've been detecting. PS.. I won an auction on ebay for my Etrac and for some reason paypal wouldnt process an instant transfer on my acct.. they did something called an e-check which took longer than if I had just mailed the money. That was an awfully long wait. Hope you enjoy your new Etrac...