Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ORX

Just relic and coin hunting which coil should I go with? Im in Tennessee.
9" round HF coil gets my vote, I hunt for the same and really like using the medium freq. My secondary coil is the 13" X35 on sites where the signals aren't too busy, impressive depth with this one.

I would say if its silver coins the x35 has an edge over the 9"HF but on Gold brass and lead, the HF 9 has a good edge over the x35- but if you get the HF 9 just use the 14 khz and you will do well on silver

9" round HF would be my choice.

Ask yourself, do you think you will need to use below 14Khz.
The X35 coil has lower frequency options.

X35 is the better option hands down. 5 selectable frequencies versus 3 of the Hf coils. Those five will give you the best of the best for relic and coin hunting. The 17 kHz is still the best all around relic hunting freq in my opinion. Either way you cant go wrong they are both great coils and both do everything well. Just get more options with the X35s

As relic hunter I go higher frequencies more than low and 14 is low enough for me. I do have the Nox if I want the lowest frequencies