Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Other deaf people on the forum

MarkCZ

There is a new forum that put up a post is the metal detector forum wanting to know if there is any other deaf people here. I know there is at lest one and I'm pretty sure he uses an E-Trac so if your deaf, or know the user name of that person or persons how about going over there and helping them out. Here is a link to the post.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,2118272,2118719#msg-2118719

Thanks
Mark

ChicagoJohn is deaf and hunts very much and very well...He has some good advice and insights as to how he does it.:thumbup: He posted a reply on the "Predictions for the Future" topic on the Metal detecting forum...second page, half way down...And yes, he swings an Etrac, and is quite active both in field and here as well, so I expect he will be along shortly!..:thumbup:
Mud

Good Luck you guys!

HH

Mark