Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our chopper hunt in the desert

JamesBondaka

After our 2000 mile (one way) last year we decided to hunt a bit closer to home and let the airlines and pilots do the "driving". We flew into some private land and did some hunting with the Ctx and Tdi.

Besides some clad, junk this is what we found. Wasn't very profitable but very fun!

n/t

Well, that's pretty cool!

Thanks! It would be even cooler if I could get the video up on here.* Notice the "light" in the pic? * It appeared in several pics.....wonder what it was?:devil:

James, I see you made it to the desert. Although that looks like fun I prefer to be around water. :detecting: The light in your photo is the reflection of the Florida sun beconing you back. Have a great time and hope you find a fist size nugget.

No big nuggets yet....just big rattlers. I thought the light was a UFO .....Or Elvis with pocket mirror waiting for his rescue.

Cant wait to head back to Florida. Hope to see you and Carol soon!