Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out and About

Nancy-IL

We went to a little town today and I didn't do too bad. My favorite find was the 1905 Indian. Found a 58 Wheat cent also. The memorial cents were ringing up as dimes for some reason. :shrug: I dug a few more targets than yesterday. :thumbup:

[attachment 335198 003.jpg][attachment 335199 002.jpg]

No oldies for me but still had fun. The Luger cap gun is in working condition after a good cleaning. :clapping:

Congratulations honey on the Indian :cheekkiss: She is a beauty with a full Liberty.

Wow, that Indian is a great find. You don't find them with a full sharp liberty very often.

Check the spoon handle where it broke to see if there is a brass base metal under silver plate. It's been my experience that plated flatware doesn't usually come out of the ground looking that good. Maybe yours is all silver and not silver plated.

Larry (IL) said:
No oldies for me but still had fun. The Luger cap gun is in working condition after a good cleaning. :clapping:

Congratulations honey on the Indian :cheekkiss: She is a beauty with a full Liberty.

Some nice finds once again. Don't those toy cars ring up nice when you swing over them.

Yep, they sound real nice, a loud quarter signal. I usually know what it is before digging them, at least I know it's not a quarter.

Thanks Daryl, I did look on the back of the handle but then I pitched it. Guess I'm going trash diving. LOL. Yeah, thanks a lot Daryl. Glad it's not a messy garbage can..............yet.

Found it! No, it's not silver, here's the back of it. I don't know what the other metal is. Dirty is what it is. :biggrin:

[attachment 335248 001.JPG]