Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out in the country

still looking 52

Went out in the country & found this little sweet girl, 1903 "O" mint mark.
My brother and myself hunted 6 hours in the blazing heat, that's a total of 12 hours and this was our only good find, still it was worth it & we're planning on going back on our next hunt and try & find her sister or better yet her grand mother.

Attachments

• IMG_20200607_074318052.jpg
    IMG_20200607_074318052.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20200607_074257186.jpg
    IMG_20200607_074257186.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 220
Amazing what we will do just to find the family tree!! Im still looking!!

Well this is brother WV62, and the site we were hunting is one of my old hunting spots from back in 1984. It's about an hours drive from our area so I only hunted it 3 times. I found back then 4 silver dimes and all were in the 40's.
Brother SL52 was keeping track of coin dates yesterday that we were finding and I think our oldest was 1975 and from there he went all the way to 1903.

Brother Ron in WV

Ronstar, this coin really surprised me when I found it because we had been hunting this spot for about 4 hours and neither one of us had even found a wheat Penny yet so our dobbers were down for sure & then all of a sudden out pops this Bobby Dassler

Congrats very nice

You never know when silver will show up. Way to go on sticking it out in the heat. That's a nice "O" mintmark Barber.

I know what you’re saying...... picking clad by the residence hall and bam, that 43S Walking Liberty pops out. Im starting to learn if I walk around half asleep then my chances of surprising myself amplifies....... lol