Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out of lockdown!!!

JAN1

Just heard that we may be able to get out of the house at the beginning of March, only managed a few trips out detecting last year and none yet this year. Only one Gold ring last year but it weighed 7gm.
Last time I was out one of my beaches was washing down to the rocks in a few places but after all this time the sand is back again. At first glance I thought one of the pennies I found was a 1933 but on closer inspection it was a 1938 so I am not £50,000 better off. Had my covid jab last week so will be ready for the off soon.
All keep well.

That is great news, are your cases dropping? I have been able to avoid or am asymptomatic. My jab looks like it will be next year LOL. Better luck on the key date coin next time. The temp outside is -4 Fahrenheit and falling bloody cold.
HH Jeff

That is great news, are your cases dropping? I have been able to avoid or am asymptomatic. My jab looks like it will be next year LOL. Better luck on the key date coin next time. The temp outside is -4 Fahrenheit and falling bloody cold.
HH Jeff
Hi!. Next year for the jab, over here they have started on the 65-70 age group and hope to have everyone who is susceptible by May. The count here in Cornwall is 81 cases per 100,000 which is low The weather here had now warmed up to 10c but now we have 50mph gales. Don't think there is much chance of a 1933 penny as I think only 6 were minted and now only one missing but you never know. Stay warm over there.