Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

out twice this week

Steve1825

Went out last Tuesday around the Mississippi River near Dam 13 &14 and rescued three wheat cents using the wife's Prism detector. Went out today with my V3 in Bradley Park and rescued two Wheaties and a mercury dime. Still ice in the puddles and snow piles not gone yet. We can still find thawed ground to dig.

At least you got out Steve, I have yet to turn on the machine this year.

Good to hear you got on the board Steve, keep it up. Where's the pictures???? I got out for a while today... will post soon. H.H. McLucky

That's super that you were able to get out. We were out with the dogs at the park and ran into Josh detecting but it was just too cold for these old bones. Hope he found some goodies too. Congrats on your finds! HH, Nancy