Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OUTSTANDING Water Detecting Coin Find Video

n/t

interesting,just really interesting..

you can tel by the condition of the coins this is real , Im sure somone lost them crossing the river they did not have detector back then , and he may have been 20 miles away when he discovered they are gone then with no money now what go 20 miles back now I am not happy with my cladd quarters i find boo hoo

It has been mentioned that its likely a military payroll based on the dates of the coins. This guys makes a lot of tremendous finds and loves his Garretts. If i made that kind of find you guys would never see it...... unless you watched the major auctions lol. Taking about a 401K.... this guy just made his own.

Dew

I would of dug iron too maybe dagger or pistols etc. good finds...Ozark

That area of the river would have been a swimming hole by the time I was done digging! :)

That is one large haul of old silver coins. And one achievement that would be hard pressed to beat.