Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Paid Off!

thE-TRACker

I recently posted my 2 months gold finds with my new 800 .Goldtooth had inquired how much did the finds tally up and how close was I to paying her off. This was the breakdown :29.2 g 14K ,3.3g 10K ,3.2g dental , and .8g .950 plat. There were also 18g sterling , 7 genuine diamonds of which 1 was a 1 carat solitaire stud and a 1 carat blue sapphire . Total gold valued at $812.00 silver $9.00 plat. $21.00 and the stones I'm not sure . So yes, she's paid herself off and it was a blast doing it !

Nice scores! were you beach hunting? water?

well if I had to pay my 800 off in pull tabs it would be about 1.2 million pull tabs.

Nice job! I’v Been on two hunts with my Equinox 800. Found three rings but no gold yet. Can I ask you if you bother digging quarters and dimes or do you just skip them and focus on the lower numbers? Thanks

The way I detect is to first take the low conductors. Then on following trips I take higher numbers. After about 50 trips I'm taking anything I hear . It helps that I live about a quarter mile from my favorite beach . Since Oct. 1, which is my season start, I've found 48 pieces of gold from a 500' stretch of beach .All low tide. wet sand surf finds . Numbers range from 1's for micro gold and chains to a class ring that registered a 15 and one that rang up at 25 .Those were found at seasons beginning and micro's and chains the last couple months . For gold it's best to dig anything that registers in the beach 2 program . Hope this helps .

Awesome!!! that's what its all about. I`m also on my way to paying it off.3 hunts so far 2 of them found gold .4 total pieces of gold .. approx. 200.00 worth.All freshwater hunting.

GL&HH

GOLDTOOTH

Wooooooooohoooooo awesome treasure!

Equinox paid for in finds ! That's great.

- I like you're methodical way of removing targets from your stretch of beach. Have you found the dry sand area to be worth spending any time in?

Thanks for the post.

Rich -

Dry sand for me is usually a last resort. I do like to work a high tide line after storms or after extremely high tides. The secret is to let the water do the work and learn the strata of the sand. You have to be patient and mother nature will move sand and "classify" beach sand getting rid of the fluffy stuff and leaving desirable targets. That.s why the better you know your beach the better your finds will be .