Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pairing wireless headphones

xwyokid

So, trying to find a set of wireless earphones for my Equinox 600. I ordered 2 different types from Amazon and I have a question. Is it possible to pair 2 different headphones on the same detector? Thinking ahead as each headphone is rated at 5-6 hours and normally detect longer than that.

So, trying to find a set of wireless earphones for my Equinox 600. I ordered 2 different types from Amazon and I have a question. Is it possible to pair 2 different headphones on the same detector? Thinking ahead as each headphone is rated at 5-6 hours and normally detect longer than that.
I believe you can pair more than one set of headphones.
I think I read about this in the manual, but has been awhile since I read it.

Thanks. So, just turn on the detector and follow directions for the 'phones?

I ordered 2 different sets from Amazon and they both have some lag. I would say the coil is perhaps 2"-3" from the coil when it beeps. But it sure beeps strong. Going back over the coin with shorter, slower swings the machine beeps right over the coin. Not sure if I'm going to use them as they were a pain to pair. Maybe because the instructions weren't quite, exactly clear. We'll see.

Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones Bluetooth 5.0 Open Ear Sports Headset with Mic Sweatproof for Running, Bicycling, Hiking (Black)

Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head, Sports Wireless Headset with Built in Microphone and Crystal-Clear Sound, Fold-able and Carried in The Purse, 12-Hour Battery Life, White

I found the Minelab wireless ones that came with my 600, summer special, paired quite easy. It just takes a little longer then I thought it would. Give them ample time to pair before starting over. That's what I found out, anyway. HH jim tn

I found the Minelab wireless ones that came with my 600, summer special, paired quite easy. It just takes a little longer then I thought it would. Give them ample time to pair before starting over. That's what I found out, anyway. HH jim tn
That's what I wasn't doing!