Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Park 2

lse450cc

Every body is implying that part 2. Is the best for deep coins. I live in Western Kentucky. We have 2 bar dirt. According to my racer 2. It’s been really wet here. But field 1 is the best for the deep coin’s.Does anybody else have the same results.

Everybody needs to do their own in-ground testing to figure out what works best.

That’s exactly right. Everybody’s ground is not the same. But some people just run with what somebody else says is the deepest .

I find Park 1 works well for me. I have dug clad at 12" with it and I am not high on digging deep. I am mostly a coin shooter so rarely do I go for depth. At 73 yrs old I get tired of digging deep but I will if I am confident I got a good signal. One thing I do find when digging deep you will dig more cans that usual. I have tried Park 2 with the same results but I get fewer emi's with Park 1.

Yes I noticed less emi in field 1 and park1, also noticed that it ground balance is lower “closer to zero”. And the machine run smoother.

Field one handles my coal {coke} infested sites the best and super smooth but I have other sites that work well in 2. Deciding if or when to switch will take some time but I'm learning :confused:
Laplander

lse450cc said:
Every body is implying that part 2. Is the best for deep coins.

Testing in your ground, and using what works best...for you...is the correct answer. :thumbup:

Don't fall prey to the mindset that what works for one person, in one part of the world...will work for everyone, everywhere.

That's why detectors are configurable.
If there were a perfect setting that worked for everyone, every time...Minelab would have built the detector with one button...a power switch.
:)
mike

my area park 2 just proves what the guys said above.

When minelab says the ground Balanceis of 0 is good for over 90% of the world. It makes you wonder . Then 90% of the machines should get the same results .

Like others have said.. You need to test on your ground for your intended targets..
Park/Field 2 is designed for very tiny or thin targets.. Soil can also affect the different Modes..
If Ground noise, foil or coke are driving you nuts try Park/Field 1

Bryan

lse450cc said:
Yeah I have a lot of ground noise in park 2 field 2.

Curious, was the ground wet? I noticed this but didn‘t think to check
Park 1. thx