Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Park silver

Larbear2

Took the Legend to a couple of parks a few days ago. Found a 925 necklace with a locket, the hinged type that you can put a picture in. It gave a nice 44-45-46 signal on the Legend. Also found a double knot ring (bling), and a little over 3 dollars clad which included a canadian quarter and a rand coin (South Africa). The day before this hunt, I was at a high school and found the gold colored religious ring ( Lord’s prayer ring). I recognized it immediately as I had found the silver variety of the same ring a few years before and had been wearing it as my wedding band since that time. Interesting that both rings were my size, 10. They are stainless, vdi 22.
The silver and gold colored Christian cross ring, I found at an elementary school with the At Pro. Thought I had a really nice ring, it is chunky and heavy, but it is stainless also. Brass oarlocks were found with the At Pro during a water hunt, look fairly new, missing the retaining rings. GL & HH
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Took the Legend to a couple of parks a few days ago. Found a 925 necklace with a locket, the hinged type that you can put a picture in. It gave a nice 44-45-46 signal on the Legend. Also found a double knot ring (bling), and a little over 3 dollars clad which included a canadian quarter and a rand coin (South Africa). The day before this hunt, I was at a high school and found the gold colored religious ring ( Lord’s prayer ring). I recognized it immediately as I had found the silver variety of the same ring a few years before and had been wearing it as my wedding band since that time. Interesting that both rings were my size, 10. They are stainless, vdi 22.
The silver and gold colored Christian cross ring, I found at an elementary school with the At Pro. Thought I had a really nice ring, it is chunky and heavy, but it is stainless also. Brass oarlocks were found with the At Pro during a water hunt, look fairly new, missing the retaining rings. GL & HHView attachment 47183View attachment 47184View attachment 47185View attachment 47186
Great Finds! The Legend is deadly on Jewelry! Congrats!

If only I could score like that. Congrats!!!!!!!!

Nice finds !

Funny how so many people gravitate to the Legend from the AT Pro !
Thanks synthnut, not just the Legend but the Deus2, Equinox 700 and 900, Manticore. Nothing wrong with the AT Pro, i have used it for many years and made some nice finds with it. I am still using it along with the Fisher F70. With people reporting that the Legend was almost as good as a Deus2 and Equinox at a much lower price, it got my interest. When the Pro Pack was offered at a good price last winter, I decided to take the plunge. GL&HH!

Thanks synthnut, not just the Legend but the Deus2, Equinox 700 and 900, Manticore. Nothing wrong with the AT Pro, i have used it for many years and made some nice finds with it. I am still using it along with the Fisher F70. With people reporting that the Legend was almost as good as a Deus2 and Equinox at a much lower price, it got my interest. When the Pro Pack was offered at a good price last winter, I decided to take the plunge. GL&HH!
I bought mine the same way !…The Pro pack with a bunch of extras was offered so inexpressively that I bought the big carry bag too !…It’s still one of my better purchases in metal detecting…