Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pattern Reset

Donut

Did you know you can reset a pattern , Park 1,2 Field 1,2 and others without doing a compleat shutdowns to factory reset..

Go to the field you want and hold down the detector mode button ( the coil with the shaft button far left) until you see SP on the screen

So if get too far out of wack in the pattern and need to reset this is faster I’m guessing you will still have to find a clear channel and do a group balance again.

Doug

Excellent tip! Thanks

Your Welcome .
I just got that directly from Minelab today !.

I kinda figured it may be possible because I was able to do that on my old Xterra 70 and act the two units operate similar but the NOX has some new nice options. Don’t get me wrong my older Xterra 70 is a darn good unit.

Your Friend; Doug

By "Pattern" are you talking about "Mode". In two years since the Nox has been out, I haven't heard the word "Pattern " used.
Thanks

Page 12 / bottom on the left side / reset a search profile..

This subject was talked about a year or so ago on this forum.

Matt KD3VJ

sniffitout said:
Page 12 / bottom on the left side / reset a search profile..

This subject was talked about a year or so ago on this forum.

Matt KD3VJ
I remember Matt but lots of new folks coming on line so its a great refresher, Thanks Doug!!
HH Jeff

I remember it but actually forget it so I thought it just helped to remind everybody.

Sorry but "Profile" and "Pattern" are not the same. Just trying to clear things up. Folks get on the forums and start making up their own terminology and it's much more informative when everyone uses the same term when discussing features and adjustments. Just sayin'.
Thanks

Tom Slick said:
Sorry but "Profile" and "Pattern" are not the same. Just trying to clear things up. Folks get on the forums and start making up their own terminology and it's much more informative when everyone uses the same term when discussing features and adjustments. Just sayin'.
Thanks
Nice save Tom thanks!
HH Jeff

Im old Tom........sometimes, even with my years of hunting, i make up words...... when it just wont come to me or i just dont know. Someone needs to print a manual of terms lol. For the most part...... we figure out the question and put it in metal detecting vernacular (ya had to look that word up lol)