Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pcp pellet guns

Does anyone here shoot pcp pellet guns? I have an FX dream tac .25 at the moment. I’m patiently waiting for the leave to come off to go squirrel hunting.
I'm not shooting them yet. I'm on the list waiting on a Texan LSS 30 cal. A little big for squirrels tho. I'm thinking of getting a 25 cal , for smaller game and target plinking.
What are you using for a pump ,, hand or electric ??
We've got another fella on here that's getting back into it ,, I'll let him chime in on what he's shooting,, he's got more experience than I have on the subject .

I'm not shooting them yet. I'm on the list waiting on a Texan LSS 30 cal. A little big for squirrels tho. I'm thinking of getting a 25 cal , for smaller game and target plinking.
We've got another fella on here that's getting back into it ,, I'll let him chime in on what he's shooting,, he's got more experience than I have on the subject .
I have an airgun shop near me. I bought a tank from them and they fill it for free. I forget the size of the tank but for what I’m doing it lasts a long time.

Attachments

• 926D2B20-F498-4CC1-AB7C-1A7461F4DFCF.jpeg
    926D2B20-F498-4CC1-AB7C-1A7461F4DFCF.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 206
There are inexpensive ones out there that are fairly good but most are very expensive ($1,000 to $3,000). Add to that air compressors ($400.00 and up if you don't have a shop in the area) and a scope. Some of them shoot accurately up to 200 yards. There several You Tubers that give you all kinds of info.

Cool! I am surprised they are only backlogged for that long considering...
It's really no surprise, given what's happened to ammo and reloading component availability and prices. A lot of folks that normally shoot powder burners are getting into air rifles just to be able to keep shooting.

Nice choice.
Texan's are sweet. Especially the SS models.
I'm still on the fence for pcp.
I built a .22 and .30 call muzzleloaders for small game. Kinda negates a PCP for me.