Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pcp pellet guns

^^^ I seen that too. There are people in south Florida that get paid to control their population and they use pellet guns. Many from boats in the canals.
And I did see somewhere where you can eat them.

The thing I noticed was that boat in the background ,,, catching a missed ,,, or richochet round ,, could get expensive ,, and get that form of pest control outlawed .

Other than that ,, that would sure be my part time ,, maybe even full time job ,, shootin' guns ,, killin' stuff ,, and gettin' paid. :hot: ,,, anybody know how much that gig pays ??

This pays better, and only requires you to show up for work, a few days out of the year....
But you will have to shoot dime sized groups at 100 yards:

Ain't used it Inna while. Make sure you silicone lube that O ring and bolt face.
I'm loving these 22 pellets.
The metal mags though pricy are unbelievably destructive. The piranha's are a close second.
The Stratons are the most accurate for me.
All are very accurate in my gun.
The Hornet in my 25 PCP makes a ratcoons head explode. Amazing performance.

I like to do hydraulic experiments with all my guns.
I fill aluminum cans with water to test effectiveness. Can on the left was first. I've never had a pellet do this kind of damage on second can like this. Usually just a pass thru. Metal Mags are wicked. This is from the 950 break barrel in 22.
My primary use is hunting.
Darn
Messed up
This damage was the H&N Hornets. Sorry

I just tried another pellet.
Great deal of hydraulic shock with nice pass thru on second can. Under 50' I believe all these would give a clean kill on anything up to and including a deer.

Well placed Head shots that is ...

Attachments

• IMG_20221202_164105_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20221202_164105_hdr.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
Darn
Messed up
This damage was the H&N Hornets. Sorry

I just tried another pellet.
Great deal of hydraulic shock with nice pass thru on second can. Under 50' I believe all these would give a clean kill on anything up to and including a deer.

Well placed Head shots that is ...
Impressive.
What rifle ?
How many FPS ?
Weight of those pellets?

Impressive.
What rifle ?
How many FPS ?
Weight of those pellets?
Beman 950 break barrel. Around 1000 fps.
22 caliber Crossman Destroyer pellet. 14.3 grains.
This image.
Other quoted image the H&N Hornets.
Same gun.
The brass tipped Hornet pellets I'm certain would take deer with head shot at 50-75 ft.
Awesome penetration and incredible shock expansion. Though quite expensive.
Worth every penny.

I have Benjamin Marauder .22 cal..I use it to knock down rabbits, squirrels, gophers etc.. A wonderful little gun. I use

Meisterkugeln pellets..14 grain Made in Germany.... The gun loves them and I can hit a dime at 25 yards consistently.

I have many scuba tanks and my own compressor to fill them. So filling the gun tube is very simple

Calm seas

Micheal