Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pendulums??

I usually use the 2 stick crossing method instead of my detector. :rolleyes::yo:

My opinion is the only one who makes anything from a pendulum is the person who sold it to you....

Is this a "real" question?

Yes it's real. I saw a guy use one the other day. Too deep for my Explorer ll to hear. Next thing I know, he's pulling up silver from about 2 feet! Twice!

Scam.
I challenge anyone to (using Science) prove otherwise.

OK! So how do you explain the fact that he zeroed in on the metal that was too deep to detect otherwise??? It wasn't a fluke.

S1u2r3f4, Oh sure, and so too will there always be a "testimonial" about how someone had a seance, and a ghost appeared to them, and told them to dig in such & such field, to find a treasure. And sure enough, someone did, and found treasure! And if you don't believe me, there's a pix of them posed next to their jar of coins. Photos don't lie afterall.:rolleyes: Gee, does that mean we should take serious stock in things like seances, dowsing, ouji boards, etc... just because someone claims (and perhaps even shows some parlor trick)?

No, this is a metal detecting forum. That is not metal detecting. Once you start down that road, you're dealing with things that even the proponents themselves, if you press them enough, will admit are not scientific (or they'll wimp out, and say it's "undiscovered science"). It can not be replicated under double blind studies, and simply mind metaphysical supernatural mental stuff, not metal detecting.

Did you find out what brand he was was using so at least the moderator can get this thread properly located?