Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

People...sometimes I hate them.

oneon

Working the beach this PM I came across a guy working a water detector on the dry. He was walking and swinging so fast I couldn't believe it. He stops in front of me and exclaims that my detector is S$$T! I sad what? He said everyone knows that Whites are garbage. Now I'm speechless and to boot the guy whips out with a crappy 10k ring. I told him I find plenty of stuff with my detector and I happen to think if you invest the time my detector is much better than the one that has 1000 frequencies. He says whatever and walks away.

The GOOD PART....10 minutes later next to a hole he dug pops a nice 14K 5 gram wedding band. Seriously not 5 inches away from his hole complete with pull tab laying in the sand. Not only was the guy arrogant he was a pig too. I got to tell you situations like these make me want to buy one of those detectors, as a matter of fact I must buy one to see for myself.

You can't let things like that not bother you.

The next time you see him, just ask him how many gold chains he has found with his machine and smile.......:devil:

The world is full of idiots, you just have to let them live their life and you live yours.

I recently was stopped by a guy that told me he had just found a ring that morning with his Radio Shack special and he pawned it for $20K. I threw a few quarters and dimes on the ground and told him to go buy himself a cup of coffee to try to sober up.

I said dry but it was indeed in the wet but on the slope well above the tide line. Thanks for the encouragement guys much appreciated!

I hunt with everything....except idiots. You know though....people like that are an exception and not the rule so you can't get too worked up. You just have to face the fact that pigs are out there and the further you can stay away from them the better. (Bet I'd stomp him with my Classic III Plus....saying that felt good and there is probably a measure of truth to it.....swinging idiot anyways.) Never been left feeling shorted by any brand I've chosen to use and the V's just do more for me. I use the GOOD other ones too and love some of those for some stiations....guy was not only ignorant....but stupid too.

Larry (IL) said:
The world is full of idiots, you just have to let them live their life and you live yours.

Truer words have not been said! Words of wizdom here folks! :clapping: