Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Per Max's request....

Sanddigger

Friday, went to the York river and found little over $2.00 and a copper/cheap horseshoe pendant. Figured that was the omen for better things to come. So Saturday, I headed to the oceanfront early because of the heat and did the dry sand because of the tide. But, because nothing was plentiful in the low tide wet sand, I continued to do the dry sand and drink plenty of fluids. It was HOT.

Totals -- 35 Q; 32 D: 20 N; 64 P and the two 14kt white gold rings and a nonrunning stainless steel watch. The little one has a pink stone, clear wannabe stone and another pink stone. Working on the class ring!

[attachment 166019 IMG_0023Medium.JPG]
[attachment 166020 IMG_0025Medium.JPG]
[attachment 166021 IMG_0026Medium.JPG]

WTG.............Nice Finds and great coin count...Conditions the same in OC, Partner got a silver ring, diamond pendent and lots of clad in the dry..while I set on the pier watching the High tide with nada thing.

Nice haul Sanddigger. Nice amount of clad on top of two gold rings ! Waiting for my sand scoop and my back to heal then I'll be out there trying to repeat your success. Nice work.
HH
Scott