Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY #3 tmanly

tmanly

I am not sure if this fits, but I think it is transportation related....

IMG_1672_zpsji9evgxy.jpg

Tom in SC

RE: " picture of any form of transportation from a picture of a bike, scooter, automobile, airplane, train, boat, and etc." Your picture is a support item, not the actual form of transportation.

The good news is you still have one more entry to make. I do thank you for your participation in the photo Contest. Kelley (Texas) :)

Sounds good.... I will try again...lol

Tom in SC

I love the "nostalgic" service station. I bet you would have gotten full service there also in it's day.

It is located a few miles away from me. It is on my way to work. I wanted to take a photo of the Old car that is sitting by the store, but someone put a politician sign in front of it...

Here is a pic with the front of the car showing..... This is NOT my last entry...lol

IMG_1669_zpspmvvnv5j.jpg

Tom in SC

What type of car is sitting beside the old gas station? Funny, but I almost chose the theme of the Photo Contest to be "Structures," and the pictures of this old, vintage gas station would have been a great entry. I love pictures of old things. Thanks for sharing. Kelley (Texas) :)