Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pic of Brian's Coin Ring

badarse

Thank you Doug for letting me do this for your son Brian. Please let me know when it arrives and how he likes it.

Bob

WOW....Now that's a beautiful ring and I'm sure Brian will cherish it and thank you for doing that for him! He is a fine young lad and inspires us all on this forum! :angel: God Bless! Betty

...for doing it. I showed the ring to Brian and at first a look of awe came over his face as he exclaimed, "...ahhh, how cool!!" When I explained it was the ring you made for him he about split his cheeks he was smiling so big. I wish I had it on video. My wife and daughter were in awe as well when I showed the picture to them. My wife asked me to thank you for her because she knows it made Brian's day and she appreciates how much work you must have put in to it.

I'll post pics of Brian opening the package.

Thank you very much for your generosity and especially for your prayers!!

God bless,

Doug, Carol, Sarah and Brian

n/t

Thanks for doing that for Brian... You told me that you were making some coin rings and you weren't kidding... those are really nice.
How's the beach been lately? I haven't had chance to do too much beach hunting this year.

(I'm Joe with the Exp II from Jones)

Take care

n/t

That is one of the nicest rings I have ever saw. And a good deed also.

Hi Joe,

I figured I'd hear from you. Beach has been terrible the entire winter. Nothing good to report. Tried a old Boy Scout camp recently, but the place was crawling with deer ticks, so that ended that. Already was bite last year by a deer tick and was on antibiotics for 3 weeks. Thank God no Lyme disease. See you at JB soon!

Bob

[size=medium]I was glad to do this for Brian, sounds like a great kid! I was able to hit the Post Office late yesterday so you should have the ring in a few days.

Best regards,

Bob[/size]

Your wisdom and talent will never be forgotten by Brian and his family, not to mention EVERYONE who sees and reads your post on this forum.

May God bless you richly for the thing you have done for Brian.

Mark

cool ring