Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pick Six Dimes

ryanchappell

Found six dimes in a tight area in only a few hours at this 1920s built townhome complex that were a well to do place to live 60 years ago. The bronze costa rican coin was about the size of double eagle could you imagine??

[attachment 224190 sixFeb22fr.JPG]

[attachment 224189 SixFeb22bk.JPG]

Very nice. That's alot of coins for a couple hours.

Sweet digs Ryan, a perfect day of hunting in my book!!!! :beers:

Thx 4 post,

Moose

Ray-Mo. said:
Good to see you are hitting multiple silver in your tough soil

Thanks!

The dimes were 2-4 inches deep, and all on one side of this courtyard. I think it is a virgin site. The other side of the court yard has slightly blacker soil. I can't decide if the other side was filled in or if the coins sunk deeper. I was using my 8x6 coil. I would boost the sensitivity manually to 23-28. When it would get too noisy I would go back to Auto+3 which would stay around 17, then experiment with low manual sens. I want go over it again with the 11" pro coil. I am giving the spot a rest so the residents do not complain.

Nice hunting !!!!