Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pics of my best find's in the last few days

bula

Here are a few of my best find's for that last few hunts.

Hey Bula,
Cool finds.
I'm still looking for that Elusive SLQ... some day.
Cool token...What's the name on it??
Keep hitting those old sites...

HH

HD, the name on the token is Parowan coop & m & m co. Parowan is a small town in southern Ut. When I found it at first I couldn't see any writing on so I chucked it, then I found another one & saw the writing, took me 20 minutes to find the first one again. The SLQ is hard to see but it is 1918, a few years ago I found a 1923 S which is a key date. The buff is a 1923 s also & also a semi key date.

nice finds for sure.

Things are looking up, went back this morning & found a 1$ Cedar Sheep Association token. Another first for me, finding my home town token & the 1$ one is the hard one to find, I will post a pic once I get it cleaned up.

Congratulations Bula, you are doing very well..... some very nice finds.

Nice finds bula!

My goodness, you've got some pretty nice finds there Bula. You know I love those old nickels, but those tokens are one of a kind finds also. I love them. Good hunting and thanks for sharing your treasures with us. Keep it up and HH, Nancy

Nancy, remember the utah tax tokens I sent you, well on this same hunt I found a old norida make up tin that sounded like it had something inside. When I got home I was dreaming of the great find inside like a gold coin, nope two utah tax tokens. I hate those little rascals.

I sure do remember them. Again, thank you so much. My heart would be going pitter patter too if I would have found an old tin.......thinking what type of coins were in it. Sorry for the disappointment but it's better than nothing being skunked and not finding anything at all. You should still be proud that you found them. Maybe next time, you'll encounter a tin with the real thing. :detecting: HH, Nancy