Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Picture question

Edgeman

Do I need special camera to take close-up pics? Ive noticed a lot of pics on the forum are real clear and up close, but not my pics. The closer i get the camera the more blurry the pic is. Thanks for any help, Larry

Mine calls it portrait and others I have owned call it different things depending on model and make of Camera. There is also a setting for zooming in and out on mine..

What make and model camera is it?
Look in the settings for 'macro' or a little flower icon like this one:
macro_green.jpg

Dodge and Elton, I have a Samsung, model, Digimax D53. I found the flower symbol and pushed on that. A screen came up that gives options as to pixel size (i think), but not sure where to set it. And i cant find the owners manual. So thank you for the help, Larry

Here's your manual as a PDF.

Instructions for using the macro settings are on pages 20/21.
Set up with a well lit area and either use a tripod or something to rest the camera on. Any movement will make the pic blurry. Turn off the flash. Set it on macro (just the flower, no letter). Center your subject in the little square. Click the shutter button half-way to focus. Then press fully to capture.

Good luck, and we're looking forward to your pics...

Dodge, thank you. I will start working on close-ups. I appreciate the help, Larry

No problem at all. If you need any more help, just ask.

Hello Every Body !!!!
I discovered the plant icon and encouraged on that. A display came up that gives choices as to pixel dimension (i think), but not sure where to set it. And i cant look for the entrepreneurs guide Set up with a well lit place and either use a tripod or something to relax the photographic camera on. Any activity will create the pic unclear. Convert off the display.